Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Beginning

Welcome To my Blog I really appreciate you checking it out. This is my first blog so please bare with me as I struggle through this.

My Back Story:

I recently realized There are some places on the Internet giving away free consoles and other Items. I usually brushed off these as scams. So one day I saw a trailer for a game for the Nintendo Wii and thought to myself "I REALLY want that". So I decided to do a little experiment. I also figured that I've never done a blog before. I noticed that people that are trying to achieve a goal make for a good blog.

So I went and did some research and figured out the best site that looked the most legit. Transcendent Innovations seemed to be the best and most accepted. I then decided to go for a Nintendo Wii. If you would like to get a Nintendo Wii Click the link below. In a future post I will write how you the readers will get YOUR link on my Blog and have it to get you readers some exposure for you Free Console.

After completing a offer It seems I need to know Refer people to do the same. So I needed some Referrals. I stumbled upon GetRef.com. The site works with credits. Credits are the money of Get Ref. To get more credits you can sign up for simple programs or simply click on links and view the site for 10 seconds. In the future I will post more on the best ways to get GetRef Credits. For a Link click below.

Thanks for reading my First Blog Post and check back for Tips and Tricks on getting your own free console from the Internet. Also Check back to see if I get My own Nintendo Wii!

---
http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4651306 My Current Site For A Free Nintendo Wii.


http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=DRHARTT05 My Current "Traffic Tool" To get people to go and complete the offers.



No comments: